Thursday, March 5, 2009

journey of one year

Today our blog completes one year.
On sixth march,2008 when I started this blog, I never anticipated this much hudge response what I got.................
I thanks all the visitors of this blog from bottom of my heart.
I thanks http://www.vfmdirect.com/ site and it's forum members for changing my thoughts on how to see the markets.
I also thank to all who encouraged me by putting comments or sending mails. Because of that encouragement I tried to put posts regularly on the blog inspite of my over busy medical profession.(sometimes I posted even at 3am also).
today I repeat first post of this blog.........
http://niftydoctor.blogspot.com/2008/03/nifty-is-also-my-patient.html
Thursday, March 6, 2008
nifty is also my patient
Everybody must be wondering why a doctor is doing so much of analysis of nifty.
I study nifty in so much detail is that I consider it as an alternate to investment.That's why nifty is also a patient for me.
As a doctor we have practice of going for lot many reports before coming for a final diagnosis and line of treatment, same way i study all the details of nifty before coming for final conclusion.
So I feel that one should study all data regarding nifty before taking a call like technical analysis, derivative data, fii & mut fund data for taking call on nifty.
Nifty is a unique patient also as it comes with everyday with new symptoms and we get everyday new diagnosis.I follow the policy that only when I am confirm of a dignosis then & then I take the case of nifty otherwise I refer it to others to treat.......
so in a nutshell I feel that dignosis of trend is important in taking care of nifty!!!!
comments are welcome...
Regards-
dr.j.c.shah
(incidentally my hospital 'jigisha nursing home' was started on 7th march,1997)