Sunday, January 24, 2010
CALLS E-MAIL- JAN 25
My E-mail service is now one year old.
The service was started on 29th Jan.2009.
On completion of one year all my E-mails will be shared here for next few days.
-----NIFTYDOCTOR’S TRADE PRESCRIPTION-----
• File of today’s calls attached.
• In calls, book 50% at target and close 100% when trailing stop loss hits.
• Initiate position in new calls as per ORB strategy.
• All calls are given full follow up even if not initiated as per ORB strategy.
• It is advisable to monitor positions in open and other calls as per ORB strategy.
• To view ORB strategy visit at http://niftydoctor.blogspot.com/2009/04/opening-range-breakout.html
• In all calls average of last three days low is stop loss for longs and average of highs is stop loss for shorts.
• Nifty made high and low of 5094 and 4955 on last trading day.
• Trading above 5050, up move will be seen up to 5070, 5080, 5090.
• Below 5020, correction will be seen up to 4990, 4970, 4950.
• Last swing top is at 5292.
• In the medium term,
--- Nifty is in corrective down move (from 21st Jan.) with targets of 5010 (achieved), 4950 (achieved), 4890.
--- The down move will ‘terminate’ above 5311.
• In the short term,
--- Nifty is now in downtrend (from 21st Jan.) with targets of 5090 (already achieved), 5020 (achieved).
----The down trend will ‘terminate’ above 5292.
• Nifty January future discount increased to 16 points so cost of carry decreased. (Bearish)
• Nifty open interest increased by 23 lacs suggests short addition. (Total OI now at 3.27cr which is very dangerous suggest high volatility in next three days)
• Nifty calls added 61 lacs and puts added 12 lacs in open interest. (Bearish)
• Nifty open interest put-call ratio is at 1.04.
• 5000 puts had open interest of 58 lacs (-10%) and 5100 calls had open interest of 41 lacs (+23%), so 5000 and 5100 will be important levels to watch for.
• India VIX closed at 24.85, increased by 5.7% suggests instability. (Bearish)
• In Nifty stocks, advance-decline ratio is 8/41. (Bearish)
Important Disclaimer: -
The information and views in this newsletter we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Investment in equity shares has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred based upon it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice.
Analyst or any person related to nifty doctor may or may not be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the newsletter has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.