Tuesday, April 19, 2011
TREND WATCH-APRIL 20
MEDIUM TERM----- (As per weekly charts)
• Last swing high is at 5945. (Higher high)
• Last swing low is at 5348. (Higher low)
• Nifty is in up trend (From 4th March) with targets (+/-30 points) of 5670**, 5790**, 5840**.
• The up trend will terminate below 5348.
SHORT TERM----- (As per daily charts)
• Last swing high is at 5924. (Lower high)
• Last swing low is at 5693. (Lower low)
• Nifty is in down trend (From 18th April) with targets (+/-10 points) of 5690**, 5640, 5580.
• The down trend will terminate above 5924.
• Short term swing low of 5693 formed now as the closing was in green for the day.
• ** means target achieved
• Swing low----- occurs when Nifty closes in green. (Lowest low of last two days will be Swing low.)
• Swing high----- occurs when Nifty closes in red. (Highest high of last two days will be Swing high.)
• Uptrend---forms when we have higher swing low and we trade above last swing high.
• Downtrend---forms when we have lower swing high and we trade below last swing low.
• Corrective up move---forms when in downtrend we trade above last swing high without making higher swing low.
• Corrective down move---forms when in uptrend we trade below last swing low without making lower swing high.
• Targets---are based on Fibonacci retranchment levels between different swings.
• All levels are as per Nifty spot only.